The Award is an initiative of the Business Mobilization for Innovation, carried out by the National Confederation of Industry and the Brazilian Support Service for Micro and Small Enterprises (SEBRAE).
The steps of the process covered:
• Pre-registration of the innovation environment;;
• Registration of the innovation environment;
• Self-assessment questionnaire;
• Validation carried out by a pair of qualified evaluators in the award process and methodology;
• Selection of finalists and winners
Items evaluated: effectiveness and integration, innovation environments, programs and actions, CTII, public policies, capital and governance.