Link Iguassu Valley
Latin American Integration Federal University
KPI Report IV and BI
Are you interesting? Connect in our whatsapp community.
• Promote the implementation of the Innovation Law in the Counties;
• Analyze and propose inclusions in the state and federal innovation law, and its regulations;
• Disseminate and encourage the use of legal mechanisms to encourage innovation and legal framework for startups.
• Promote cooperation between educational institutions, companies and public organizations through the application of legal mechanisms;
• Share information, data and knowledge;
• Foster the sharing of offers and demands in the innovation ecosystem;
• Stimulate the creation of integrated Research and Innovation Centers;
• Provide technical studies for the Creation of Innovation Habitats;
• Strengthen counties innovation environments;
• Articulate actions of regional interest with the public authorities;
• Search for political representation for the innovation environment Agenda;
• Agri MAPA Innovation Hub Project.
• Promote open innovation actions;
• Conduct training for entrepreneurs and innovators;
• Promote the emergence of innovative initiatives, including research;
• Disseminate existing habitats and attract more entrepreneurs;
• Integrate entrepreneurs of the cities of the region;
• Increase the impact of companies and programs to support innovative entrepreneurship;
• Disseminate and encourage innovative entrepreneurship in the regional.
• Promote innovation events;
• Encourage the development and implementation of new teaching methodologies;
• Encourage entrepreneurship and innovation in education;
• Encourage innovation as a strategic topic for companies, institutions and public spheres;
• Map and disseminate existing intellectual skills with Technological Innovation Centers and Innovation Agencies;
• Strengthen the management of Technological Innovation Centers and Innovation Agencies;
• Encourage and implement cooperation between Education and Research Institutions;
• Strengthen partnerships between Universities and the Companies.
• Encourage the creation and strengthen local sources of funding for Startups;
• Articulate with funding institutions, exclusive publishes for the region;
• Encourage laboratory services to create a center to meet the demands of the region;
• Stimulate and accompany the development of shared data infrastructure;
• Structure resources of funding sources for Iguassu Valley and publicize calls for resources and connect with applications from extension institutions.
Meet others GTS
LINK Iguassu Valley
Lar Agribusiness Cooperative
Coopavel Agribusiness Cooperative
Iguassu Valley Moviment
Iguassu IT LPA
Iguassu Valley Award
Andres Lopes Lens
Iguassu Valley Summit
Entrepreneurship in education
Euclides P. Faria Jr
Parana Federal Tecnological University / Santa Helena
Funding for startups